Rosanne began her legal career in Boston at Ropes & Gray LLP.
At Ropes, she worked on a number of high profile cases, including the property insurance trial that determined whether the 9/11 terrorist attack constituted one or two occurrences and the case that recently set the liability standard for excessive fee claims against mutual funds under Section 36(b) of the 1940 Act.
In 2006, Rosanne moved to New York City and began practicing at Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler, LLP.
At Patterson, Rosanne continued to work on important matters, including the TriCor® antitrust cases, the Cendant case against its former auditor, and cases regarding liability for the downfall of a number of residential mortgage-backed securities.
At Felicello Law, Rosanne is able to provide her clients with personal attention and top quality legal advice without the overhead of a big firm.
Rosanne also has flexibility to provide contingency or project-based billing for certain cases.
Representative matters that Rosanne has worked on:
- Represented a major pharmaceutical company against allegations of antitrust violations concerning one of its blockbuster drugs (In re TriCor ® Litigation).
- Represented two monoline insurers in separate actions against major banks and their mortgage lender subsidiaries in connection with violations of the representations and warranties of numerous residential mortgage-backed securities. (Syncora Guarantee, Inc. v. EMC Mortgage Inc. (a former subsidiary of Bear Stearns) & Ambac Assurance Corporation v. DLG Mortgage Capital Inc. (a former subsidiary of Credit Suisse), et al.).
- Represented an individual client facing claims of legal malpractice and fraud as part of a multi-party, co-defense team that included four major New York law firms. (Waggoner et al. v. Caruso, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP, Chadbourne & Parke LLP, and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP)
- Represented an online travel website facing false advertising claims. (Expedia, Inc. v. Priceline.com Inc.)
- Represented a company that was the result of what was meant to be a merger of equals in connection with claims against the independent auditor of one of the companies to the merger, whose management had been engaged in accounting fraud. (In re Cendant Corp. Securities Litigation)
- Represented a mutual fund management company facing a claim of excessive fees in violation of the 1940 Investment Company Act. (Jones v. Harris Associates, L.P.)
- Represented a flight operator based in Africa facing a tort claim in the U.S. District Court of Massachusetts.
- Represented Certain Underwriters of the Lloyds of London in connection with the dispute of insurance coverage of the World Trade Center relating to 9/11.
- Represented individuals in connection with SEC investigations.
- Represented clients seeking political asylum.
- Represented a client seeking an accommodation in the New York City school system.
- Represented a client against allegations of defamation and invasion of the right to privacy.
Contact Rosanne at Rosanne@FelicelloLaw.com or (646) 480-5722.